Plum Tree Cottage is a delightful barn conversion nestled on the banks of the river Wear between Low Barns nature reserve one of the region’s most important wildlife sites and the picturesque historic village of Witton-le-Wear.
This stunning little cottage sits in an elevated position on a private half acre site conveniently situated within easy reach of the region’s most beautiful scenery historic sites and many attractions.
Plum Tree is a beautifully appointed one bedroom two bathroom cottage, the en-suite bedroom features zip and lock beds offering the flexibility of super-king or twin depending on your needs and preferences. The ground floor is made up of a very cosy lounge, well equipped kitchen and separate dining area. The convenient and spacious downstairs wet-room offers a contemporary tower shower complete with body jets and rainfall head for truly invigorating bathing experience .
We would love to welcome you to this hidden gem in a stunning part of County Durham, with so many places of interest and so much to do you will be spoiled for choice. So whether you’re looking for an adventure filled holiday or a relaxing escape in a beautiful location then Plum Tree Cottage is the perfect choice.
At A Glance
– We are dog friendly –
– Free WIFI access –
– Electric hob and oven/grill –
– Full Size fridge freezer –
– Microwave –
– Washing Machine –
– Iron and ironing board available –
– Flat screen digital TV, DVD player –
– DAB digital radio and CD player with bluetooth compatibility –
– Hair dryer –
– Towels and Egyptian cotton bed linen –
– Travel cot, highchair and stair gates available on request –
– Wood burning stove with an initial supply of logs –
– Eco underfloor central heating system –
– Gravel drive with parking for two cars –
– Large grounds surrounding property –
– Picnic table overlooking the river –
– Private fishing by request (additional costs apply)
– BBQ –
Your comfort and enjoyment is of the utmost importance to us, so please don’t hesitate to contact us with any special requirements or requests and will do our very best to accommodate you
We hope to see you soon